NEW AND MODERN FACE OF HOMOEOPATHYomxadmin
Why should homoeopathy be considered modern?
1. Totalistic approach: Understanding any patient, especially with chronic disease by evaluating following parameters:Disease pathology + Physical constitutional tendencies + Mental attributes + Genetic tendencies +Environmental factors + Life style factors.
2. Treat the patient, not just the disease: homoeopathy is the only system where the prescription is based on the sum of the multifactorial totality . This tailor made medicine,instead of disease specific medicine makes homoeopathy modern in itsoutlook.
3. Micro dose, Mega effect: The infinitesimal dose used in the homoeopathic medicine with the capacity to treat deep seated chronic diseasesbrings homoeopathy to yet to explore area of research. One day, the small dosewonder is likely to open new horizons for the entire medical field.
4. Proven efficacy in treating chronic disease: The challenge of treating chronic diseases is known to the medicos. Homoeopathy hasgained remarkable mileage in this sector, which makes the science ofhomoeopathy modern.
There is growing interest about homoeopathy amongst thedoctors of conventional medicine all over the world. The time has come when thedoctors of any faculty simply cannot keep their patients away from the benefitsof homoeopathy, as there is increasing demand from the patients abouthomoeopathy. Homoeopathy as you probably are aware is the youngest of allmedical sciences prevalent today, introduced in Germany by an allopath Dr.Samuel Hahnemann, M.D., in 1794.
Homoeopathy has evolved over the period into an amazinglyeffective medical faculty , with well defined and structured treatmentprotocol, which now allows the general practitioners to extend the benefits ofhomoeopathy to their patients.
The hardcore principles and the medical philosophy make homoeopathy modern in its approach, which can be summarized as under:
Understanding anypatient, especially with chronic disease by evaluating following parameters: Diseasepathology + Physical constitutional tendencies + Mental attributes + Genetictendencies + Environmental factors + Life style factors
One of the signs of modernity is the in-built scope forresearch and development. Homoeopathy being young science enjoys tremendouspotential for research and hence for growth, with regards to the mechanism ofaction, the modus operandi of the micro dose.
Homoeopathy is based on the Law of Similars, the conceptsimilar to the vaccinations. In fact, the whole idea of vaccination which youpractice is based on the homoeopathic principle. However , homoeopathy goes astep beyond, whereby the medicines are used more curatively rather than justpreventive. The homoeopathic medicines, as do the vaccines, are understood tobe working at the immunological level, by triggering the natural immuneresponse of the body. The exact mechanism of this immunomodulation yet remainsill-explained.
Six major sources:
- Plant kingdom
- Minerals and chemicals
- Animal products
- Bacteria and viruses
- Diseased tissues
Clinical application of homeopathy:
According to Dr.Yogesh Kadam ,owner of MIRACLES Homeo clinic , homeopathy has tremendous potential in acute as well chronic health related problems etc.
Urticaria, Lichen Planus, Eczema, Vitiligo, Psoriasis,Warts, Alopecia areata, Hair falling. Acne vulgaris
Frequent Cold and Cough, childhood Asthma, FrequentTonsillitis, A denoids, Allergies, Chronic diarrhoea, Enuresis, Dyslexia, most chronic functional disorders. COMLPLEMETARYIN Nephrotic syndrome, ADDH, Autism, GBsyndrome.
Chronic and recurringGastritis, Peptic Ulcer, GERD, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, Hepatitis A, B
Hepatitis C, Cirrhosisof Liver, Crohn’s Disease. COMPLEMENTARY IN Hepatitis C, Cirrhosis of Liver,Crohn’s Disease.
Fissure-in-ano, Piles (Grade I, II), Adenoids, Frequent Tonsillitis, Vocal cordpolyp, Nasal polyp, Chalazion, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Fibroadenoma of breast.
5) ENT&RESPIRATORY DISEASES
Allergic Rhinitis, Frequent cold, Recurrent Sinusitis,Recurrent Tonsillitis, Bronchial asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Allergic coughRecurring infections, Viral infections, Hepatitis A,B,C, ResistantTuberculosis, Recurrent U.R.T.I., Chronic sinusitis, Recurrent Otitis media.
6) NEUROLOGICAL& IMMUNOLOGICAL
Trigemial neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy,chronic neuritis Allergies,Migraine, Cancer pains, Rheumatoid arthritis, Cervical spondylitis, Amoebiasis,Metabolic disorders, Immunologically mediated disorders, Autoimmunediseases. , COMPLEMENTARY IN Muscular Dystrophy, G.B.syndrome, MyastheniaGravis, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer, Ankylosing spondylitis, Glaucoma, DUB,Infertility.
7) PSYCHIATRIC&PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS
Anxiety disorders, Depression, Insomnia, Phobia.COMPLEMENTARY IN Obsessive Compulsive